- How we obtain information
- What information do we obtain from the consumer
- Security of the information
- What we do with information we obtain
- Disclosure of information
1. How we obtain information.We obtain the information we need directly from you when you order our products or sign up for our service.
2. Information we may obtain.We obtain the following information about you: Customer Information. Customer information includes identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail and phone number. Financial Information. If you choose to provide it to us for billing purposes, we may obtain the type and the account number of your credit card.
3. Security of the information.We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal and State laws to protect all the information we have obtained about you.
4. What we do with the information we obtain.We use information about you for business purposes such as maintaining your account, and we may also use information about you to offer you other products and services.
5. Disclosure of information.We will never sell information about you to others. Customer Information. In order to offer you products and services, we may, where permitted by law, disclose the customer information described above to the following:
- merchant account
- anyone to whom you have authorized us to disclose the information;